March 27, 2008

Cute new dog beds from Pottery Barn


So you may know that Pottery Barn is a great source for furniture, bedding and home accessories... but have you seen the cute new dog beds they're offering for spring?

I just ordered the adorable navy polka dot bed above for my three dogs. They have all different colors, shapes and styles.



Clockwise from top: Pottery Barn's Organic Rectangular Dog Bed, Bolster Dog Bed, Sherpa Dog Bed


And for those of you who might want to splurge on your pooch, Pottery Barn also offers some furniture options. If I had the space for it, I would totally order this Dog Cubby. It might seem extravagant, but when you have three dogs like I do, you somehow end up with TONS of doggie "stuff," and this would be great to keep it all organized.



And finally - if you have a dog that likes to enjoy the great outdoors, you might want to buy them this for the summer... My dogs would probably think I was crazy, but if you have a pooch that likes the shade, they'd love this little doggie cabana:

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I really like your blog information of Pottery Barn furniture for dog, I like that furniture design, It think this dog feel very comfortable in it.
Dog Beds