November 18, 2008

jim


So, it's not very often that one of my rescues gets to model for a talented photographer. It turns out that Jim, currently residing in Greenville with my uber-cool friend Danielle and her family, is quite the photographic gentleman. Check out more photos of the handsome man here.

More background on Jim: I found this guy wandering down the side of I-85 a few years ago on my way to work. It took me almost an hour to coax him to me... it was a slow, painful process with me inching along toward him in 3-inch heels and a suit (almost in a squat so that I didn't frighten him into traffic) while I called him to me and tried to make him understand that I had dog food in my hand. Once I reached him he decided I was his new best friend. He stunk to the high heavens and was covered with fleas and ticks. I had to take him to work with me because I had nowhere else to take him. Danielle's office was only two doors down from mine, and I managed to convince her to take him home for the night. Well - he's still there :) and I'm convinced it was fate. Jim's laid-back attitude makes him a perfect fit for his family, and I'm so glad to see that the big man is getting the props he deserves.

Rebekah Girvan Photography: Jim

1 comment:

Evelyn & Floyd said...

YAY for a shout out on the pecan pie pups network for Jim Hargate, III ! :)