August 4, 2010

furbish dog beds


I don't know if you guys read I Suwannee, but if you don't... then get on it. Jamie has an awesome blog, and she now has an fantastic store - Furbish - based in Raleigh, NC. I love that she's taken the big step to open up her own shop... she's working hard, but I can tell she's loves what she's doing. I'm super inspired and envious... I'm always dreaming of what I hope to do some day, and I'm working toward that goal, but so far, I'm still going through the daily grind until I reach the point where I can leave my job with a steady salary and benefits and live my dream.


But I digress. Jamie just unveiled her new line of dog beds at Furbish. Can you say eye candy? And she also has an adorable schnauzer Rowdy that is with her at the shop most days (also super jealous that she can take her pup to work with her). And if you happen to live near Raleigh, you can head over to Rowdy's birthday party this Saturday at the store! If you bring a puppy friend, you get a storewide discount and there will be all kinds of fun doggie things for our four-legged friends.

And even if you can't get to the store in person, you can email Jamie for pricing information on her new dog beds. She ships straight from the store. Happy shopping!

5 comments:

idesign said...

need one!!!!

The Heartbeats said...

Hi- Love your site and what you do! Visit our blog!

The Whitfields said...

Oh, I love those. They are so cute!

Two Pitties in the City said...

Those are some great-looking dog beds. I wonder how many is too many for one household...

historypak said...

I am very much pleased with the contents you have mentioned. I wanted to thank you for this great article. genuine leather sofa