October 18, 2010

hittin' the road


I'm taking this show on the road tomorrow and heading to the Association of Pet Dog Trainers Conference in Atlanta, Georgia. This is my first conference, and I am so incredibly lucky to be mentored by a couple of APDT veterans - one of whom is a past APDT president. I hope to return with my brain bursting with new and insightful canine information (and my wallet a little - or a lot - lighter after I hit the trade show). I'll be checking in here regularly though so make sure to stop by from time to time this week.

1 comment:

elev8 said...

Having a dog as your friend will really help you relieve the stress that you are having every day at your work but training them will really boost the enjoyment that you will have while playing with them.dog clicker training west hollywood