April 14, 2009

brown dog boutique

I want to introduce you guys to Brown Dog Boutique - a great Etsy store that sells adorable dog-related stationery and paper. I just recently purchased some of her stationery in a deep blue with a Labrador Retriever on the cards. When the cards arrived last week, I was so excited! Great quality, great colors to choose from, great silhouettes... I know I'll be ordering more.

And if anyone out there is looking for a good birthday gift for me come July, feel free to get me these recipe cards. If there's anything I love almost as much as dogs, it's cooking and baking. So I'm pretty sure I'm meant to have these.


Make Your Own Dog Treats kits are also available at Brown Dog Boutique. Each kit contains a recipe card, your choice of yogurt or peanut butter chips (for melting), one cookie cutter (your choice of small or large) and 3 custom treat bags (with stickers featuring the dog silhouette and personalization of your choice).

You can choose from her silhouettes below or if you don't see your dog depicted, email her and she'll try to create something custom for you. And make sure to check out her blog too!

1 comment:

Brown Dog Boutique said...

Thank you so much for such a nice post! I really appreciate it, and I'm so glad you like your note cards! Thanks again!