October 2, 2008

howloween round-up


Well, it's officially October... which means that Halloween is just around the corner. I'm not a huge fan of the holiday so I'm pretty picky when it comes to spooky items made just for Halloween, but I've put together a few puppy-related Halloween items that are pretty awesome. [Puppy Pumpkin Costume above is from Trixie and Peanut]


Cute Halloween greeting card featuring a devilish chocolate lab from Blomma...


A super stylish military jacket from Barker & Meowsky...


Polka dot bandana from Posh Puppies that could be worn year-round...

And in the event that you want your kid to dress up like a dog, check out this cutie pie costume from Celebrate Express.

But of course, I can't forget my own collar... now remember, I don't care for Halloween and all that garish orange and black. So I went a different direction with this orange and light turquoise fabric collar. Pretty cute, no? It's not available in my store yet, but if you're interested, just email me for more info.

No comments: