June 18, 2008

Whole Dog Journal

I'm always trying to learn new ways to take care of my dogs as holistically as possible. It can get a little overwhelming at times... either there's conflicting information, too much information or NO information at all.

But the biggest asset I've had in dealing with my dogs' health and well-being is the Whole Dog Journal. It's a monthly guide to natural dog care and training. I kind of consider them the Consumer Reports for dogs because they don't accept advertising, and they usually have a great round of product reviews every month. I also rely on their yearly dog food reviews.

I highly recommend getting a subscription to this great publication. Once you're a subscriber, you can access the monthly issues online, and you get a discount on all back issues. There's no better way to stay up-to-date on the latest in dog healthcare and training.

No comments: